All of us at Body Elements Thank You for your continued support and patience during these uncertain times and look forward to a positive and safe transition into our new “normal”.
We are looking forward to seeing you and are taking phone calls (250.964.7337), checking emails (email@example.com) & messages on Facebook (@BodyElementsPG) to book appointments.
The safety of our staff and our valued clients is our top priority, so we will continue to follow the guidelines set by WorkSafe BC and the Ministry of Health. Our safety and sanitization procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory guidelines. Therefore, some things may look a little different when you come for a treatment or services.
· Please arrive only five minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
· Please sanitize your hands upon arrival at the “Sanitation Station” in the front foyer.
· Please arrive alone if possible (i.e. no children, friends or family accompaniment allowed). As always there is consideration for disabled individuals and those persons who require accompaniment (e.g. a parent or guardian).
· ALL CLIENTS will be asked to bring and wear their own mask .
· Avoid bringing food, drinks etc. into the spa.
· Guest or members of our Team who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay home and self-isolate. We will gladly rebook your appointment for another time. A short questionnaire will be required to be completed prior to your treatment or services.
Our temporarily adjusted hours are as follows:
Monday – 10:00-6:00
Tuesday – 10:00-6:00
Wednesday – 10:00-6:00
Thursday – 10:00-6:00
Friday – 10:00-6:00
Saturday – 9:30-5:30
Sunday – CLOSED